Where the rubber meets the road.
- “I ended up applying to five Ph.D. programs and receiving offers from four out of five! I've accepted an offer to study mass communication at UNC-Chapel Hill, so we will be moving to North Carolina in August. I wanted to thank you again for all the time and effort you put into helping me improve my GRE scores. I truly couldn't have gotten into these programs without you! ”
- - Kirsten, May 21, 2015
- “I PASSED WITH THE SCORES I NEEDED!!!! I was even tempted to laugh out loud a couple of times...Oh, and the essay topic was ONE WE DISCUSSED IN CLASS!!! Can you believe that?!?”
- - Lindsey, August 4, 2014
- “I have been accepted to NAU's doctoral program!!! I would not have been able to conquer the GRE without your prep class. Thank you!”
- - Lindsey, March 1, 2015
- “I got into Brandeis!!”
- - Seth, April 12, 2014
- “I got into USC, ASU, and SCI-Arc!!!! Thank you so, so much for your help in preparing for the GRE! I think it was a large factor in my acceptance to these schools. Now I have to decide where I want to go!”
- - Matt, March 27, 2014
- “I got into USC and Harvard!!!”
- - Eugene, March 13, 2014
- “I was accepted into 4 out of 4 MS programs.”
- “I just got accepted to Harvard! You helped me improve my scores so much ... they were low, and you taught me great ways to think and gave me very useful tips and pointers.”
- - Marcela, March 4, 2013
- “Through using your book, I raised my GMAT score by 50 points! I have already received my acceptance to my top school. Thank you so much!”
- - Krista, Jan. 10, 2013
- “I've already recommended them to three individuals. The first session alone gave me the confidence that I would do significantly better on the GMAT than if I hadn't known these LifeLines!”
- "I consistently walked away from the classes feeling upbeat, prepared and actually excited about taking the exam. It's so thoroughly refreshing and powerful to learn tricks you know will have you laughing out loud on exam day. I have no doubt I'll get into my first pick school now.
- "Making the exam material not only accessible but comfortably aceable is a really important part of any prep class that I think many instructors miss on. Lifelines delivered over & over upbeat, rockable methods that I wish I'd known in high school. They would've made everything from Geometry to Calculus and even Comp 304 (including word problems) so easy and even fun -- never thought I'd say that, ever."
- - Peter, Nov. 2012
- "At the beginning I was debating to attend the class. I thought with enough studying I could prepare myself for the exam, but now I'm really happy I'm here. Solving the problems with these shortcuts are much easier, save a lot of time, and instead of a nightmare, math became a fun puzzle to solve. I'm excited to sit down and use these formulas now. I wish teachers taught these in school."
- - Orsi, Nov. 2012
- "The lifelines are quick to understand and use. I wish all teachers taught using these."
- - Anthony, Nov. 2012
- “I got a 550!! My first practice test was a 390. Thank you for all your help!!”
- - Amanda, April 28, 2012
- We raised Amanda's GMAT score 160 points in nine weeks.
- “I understood math concepts that I didn’t even grasp in high school after taking this class.”
“I got a 166 (97 percentile) on the verbal and a 159 (82 percentile) on the math!!”
- “I thought this class was amazing!
I was engaged and interested for the entire thing.
I feel extremely prepared for my upcoming GRE.”
- “This class/program was by far the most
helpful resource I could have used in order to prepare for my GRE. Seriously.
Your program is 10/10. 5 stars! 2 thumbs up. I liked how you broke down the
details for the test, inside and out.”
- “Your GRE strategies were very helpful! I got a 165 (a 96 percentile) on the reading. Thank you!”
- “Extremely helpful! I think that the information
presented to us is quality info that you wouldn't get studying out of a book.
I liked the hands-on aspect & 1-on-1 interaction in small groups.”
- “I have never done a test prep course before,
but I felt that this course was done really well, and Ron was honest about what
exactly was going to be tested.”
- “Wow - I got a 680 (GMAT score). This is amazing! My earlier tests were at 550. Thank you for everything.”
- - Andrew, October 15, 2011
(GRE scores today are 130 - 170 points; they used to be 200 - 800.)
- “570 verbal, 700 quant. This class was indispensable to my success on the GRE. The tips and tricks were essential to my performance. I would recommend this class to anyone ... It was a lifesaver!”
- “When I came to Ron one year later with a request to help me with interviews, he readily did so without hesitation. Ron gave me interview tips that no one else had given me, and his inputs actually made the difference in my performance.
“I now got into the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, which is the #1 business school in Asia. Ron, thank you so very much for all your help. I wish you keep making a difference in more people's lives.”
- “So the big GRE test was this morning - I scored a 640 on the verbal and a
670 on the quantitative! Thanks for all your help.”
- “Hey Ron, two years ago you helped me prepare for the GMAT, and now I will be graduating this Saturday at 1pm.
Thanks again for your help with getting me into USD!”
- “Great news! I was admitted to ASU's grad program. I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your help. I genuinely appreciate your dedication to helping my get through my GRE. Thanks again!”
“I graduated from ASU with an MS in Construction Management. I defended my thesis research to my 3 professor committee and was passed ... Thanks again for helping me get through the GRE :) ”
- “Got a 610 :)” (GMAT score)
“officially going to the MBA program at Olin business school at wash u in stl :) i start in the fall. I'm thrilled!!”
- “I brought my GMAT score up from 480 to 710, and my essay score from 4 to a perfect 6.”
- - George, December 3, 2010
- “Wow, lots of info, very helpful. I really enjoyed it. The small group and being able to each each other helps retain info.”
- - Michelle, July 21, 2010
- “I got into all three graduate schools I applied to!”
- “I got a 730 on the GMAT!!”
- - Stephanie, April 10, 2010
- “I just got into Wharton!!”
- “I just got my 800!!”
(Perfect GRE math score)
- - Jennifer, January 30, 2010
- “I took the GRE two weeks ago, and I did REALLY well!! I got a 1320 (from a 1040). I NEVER would have done that well
without your class, without a doubt. Thank you so so so much.
Your class was absolutely phenomenal...
“I can't describe how great the class was set up, and how all of
your exercises/timed mini-tests, actual practice tests, and
after-class instruction helped. I did better on the GRE than
I did the SAT, and I thought the GRE was much harder. Thank
- - Melissa, December 15, 2009
“Just wanted to let you know I got accepted to my number one school ... And even better, they gave me a $20,000 scholarship!!”
- - Melissa, March 23, 2010
- “I got a 690 on the GMAT!! Thanks for all your help!”
- - Lorenzo, November 30, 2009
Lorenzo came to us with a GMAT score of 590 and needed to raise his score for a scholarship.
“I got a $39,000 scholarship!!”
- - Lorenzo, December 4, 2009
- “Just took the GMAT ... got a 700!”
- - Josh, October 15, 2009
Josh came to us with a GMAT score of 550 for a 150-point improvement.
“They offered me a $40,000 scholarship! Your course made all the difference. Thanks again!”
- - Josh, November 17, 2009
- “I got into ASU!!!” (MBA program)
- “I DID IT!!! In the MBA program at ASU!!!”
- “Thank you SO much for the time, energy, and care you put into helping me
prepare for the GRE! I especially appreciate all the extra tutoring and study
time after all the lessons were finished and for your continuing help up until
the day I took the test. Thanks a million!!”
- - Stefanie, June 24, 2009
“I was accepted to UofA's graduate program!!! I'm so excited
and had to let you know and once again thank you for your help! I hope all is well with you and will always be grateful for your continuing
assistance. :) ”
- - Stefanie, September 22, 2009
- “I can honestly say I had the best time coming to your class. I really learned a lot too ... Thanks so much!!!”
- - Margeaux, June 23, 2009
- “In only 5 weeks, I was able to raise my (GMAT) score 110 points! That's amazing! Thanks for all your help and
for going above and beyond to help me succeed.”
- “I received word from ASU today that I have been accepted into their program ... I
could not have done this without all of your help. YOU ROCK”
- - Cristina, March 27, 2009
- “Thanks to National Test Prep for everything ... I was able to increase my (GMAT) score by 160 points!!”
- - Renuka, January 14, 2009
- “National Test Prep was instrumental in helping me accomplish my goals. The personal attention was like none other ... Thanks for all your help Ron.”
- - Spencer, December 16, 2008
- “Of all the people who were a part of my journey you helped me with that extra mile ... I was accepted into the Masters program at ASU ... Thank you once again for your help, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.”
- - Sanaa, November 1, 2008
- “Your class and methods of teaching are excellent. I have to admit that I am surprised at the quality of education I am receiving for the low price. I will be sure and pass your business cards out to my fellow classmates.”
- - Parker, September 17, 2008
- We hear this a lot ... but we won't raise our prices.
- “I got a 720! Yay! Thanks for all your help!”
- - Lauren, August 22, 2008
- 720 is a 96 percentile on the GMAT.
- “Thanks so very much for all your help and encouragement ... you were able to
direct my study in so many ways. I
believe that you could help almost anyone to improve their performance on the
- “you are so artfully adept in communicating concepts universally so everyone can see for themselves the path, the points, and the conclusion ..
and the work we did is so helpful for me I can't thank you enough.”
- NOTE: Results are common but not guaranteed.
- I came to National Test Prep in June 2010 with a hope to refresh my GMAT skills and now I am happy that I did. Ron was a great teacher who could point out my areas of weaknesses and show me a trend of mistakes that I regularly made. It helped me prepare for GMAT well.
- But another reason for my happiness is that even when I came to Ron one year later in May 2011 with a request to help me with interviews, he readily did so without hesitation. Ron gave me interview tips that no one else had given me, and his inputs actually made the difference in my performance during the interview.
- I now got into the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, which is the #1 business school in Asia. Ron, thank you so very much for all your help. I wish you keep making a difference in more people's lives.
- I contacted National Test Prep after I took the GMAT for the first time. My score was in the 60% percentile and I knew I had to do much better. I was applying to Thunderbird’s global MBA program and I was hoping to qualify for a scholarship to help me pay for tuition. I knew I needed help and I found it with National Test Prep tutoring program.
- The lessons were targeted to my abilities and Ron (the instructor) was able to fully understand my needs and taught me what I believe to be the best methodology to taking the GMAT. In addition Ron provided plenty of opportunities to interact with other students and share my concerns and goals in a very relaxed and judgment-free environment.
- After about a month and a half I took the GMAT again and this time I scored 100 points more than my first time (88% percentile). The best news of all is that I was awarded a scholarship for more than $39,000 towards my tuition at Thunderbird, which is an amazing return on my investment with National Test Prep. THANK YOU NATIONAL TEST PREP FOR ALL YOUR HELP!
- Lorenzo B.
January 11, 2009
- I can't believe it!! I'd like to totally say thanks to Ron and National Test Prep for everything... Ron's focus on me, my study style helped me concentrate on my weakest points, as well as the things I didn't need much work on, and I was able to increase my score by 160 points!! I had taken a [company name withheld] class prior to Ron's class, however it did not help as much, and they weren't very focused or friendly about helping out me out after the class sessions.
- Ron-- I'd like to thank you for all your help and dedication in this process. I know that I'll still have to argue my way through into the MBA program of my dreams/ choice (who doesn't?!) and now, you have massively given me a reason to... and a reason to look up with my head held high because if I can increase my score by that much and receive perfect 6's on my essays, then I know that it's a stepping stone to achieving everything else :)
- Renuka L.
January 14, 2009
- A year ago my GRE preparation began. I took the [company name withheld] course and my score did come up some but I still was not performing at a competitive level for graduate school admission. I decided to sit out the application process for the next year in order to continue practicing for my GRE. I used an independent tutor for a while and continued searching for others to shore up my studying.
- National Test Prep was an advertisement that I found on craigslist. Initially, I was struck by the very reasonable expense of the course but, after my first class, was highly impressed with the structure of the lesson plan and its cogent, practical arrangement. Ron was highly thoughtful of my learning style and work schedule. His instruction was effective and helpful. Each time we had class, I became more skilled in my facility of GRE knowledge. Specifically, my comprehension of basic math fundamentals has been greatly strengthened. I have become comfortable in applying these principles when I see them on a test.
- National Test Prep has also provided me with invaluable resources to continue my preparation on my own time and outside of our weekly meetings. Ron has even let me sit in on other classes in order to continue sharpening my skills. I plan to take the test in the upcoming months for application submission and, because of my experience with National Test Prep, have full confidence that I will achieve the score I want.
- Robert P.
December 15, 2008
Ron was a helpful and professional tutor. His clear explanations and in-depth examples enabled me to prepare for the GMAT with confidence and direction. He enthusiastically and sufficiently answered every one of my questions and addressed all of my concerns in regards to the test. He was honest but encouraging in assessing my abilities. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve their GMAT score.
- Lauren M.
August 26, 2008