Taking the GRE? We can help
- Twelve weeks is a good prep time.
- ◦ Study for six weeks
- ◦ Break for two weeks
- ◦ Review for three weeks
- ◦ Take the exam
- “I understood math concepts that I didn’t even grasp in high school ... I got a 166 (97 percentile) on the verbal and a 159 (82 percentile) on the math!!”
- “I got a 165 (96 percentile) on the reading. Thank you!”
- Results are common but not guaranteed
Your Practice and Review
- The GRE Review Program is not offered at this time. However, contact us if you'd like tutoring or help reviewing a practice test.
A Full GRE Prep Course — The Classroom Experience in a Book
Learn the Math and Verbal
- Use the full curriculum based on the live classroom experience, streamlined over the years by student feedback.
Build Your Skills
Start with easy concepts and progress gradually through the lessons to the most challenging questions.
Work the Questions
Use the workbook space provided for Quizzes and Drills, and check your work with complete step-by-step solutions.
Get the Answers
Cut to the chase with steps and illustrations based on whiteboard drawings from live class presentations
Find what you need quickly with the easy flip-through page markers for fast navigation and reference.
- We are almost finished with the 2nd Edition of the LifeLines Workbooks.
Contact us if you'd like to order an advance copy.